Dublin

The Halfpennybridge gets it name from the toll charged to all this who transversed it . The bridge was built in 1816 with the retirement of the cross river ferry operated by a Mr William Walsh who was compensated to the tune of £3000.00 and was given the lease of the bridge for a term of 100 years .

Showing all 16 results

  • Select
  • Select
  • Select
  • Select
  • Add to cart
  • mcdaids pub
    Select
  • Add to cart
  • View from Hop Store
    Select